Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Fed Testing

+5
JismMan
Rilla
Asher
KashDinero
Krysys
9 posters

Go down

E-Fed Testing  Empty E-Fed Testing

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Simple thread I am using to test how well the site will do for e-fedding
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

E-Fed Testing  Empty Re: E-Fed Testing

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by KashDinero Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:22 pm

IC @$ Ma$$Dinero: Hmmm.. Let's see if this place can handle a few powerslams and F-Bombs!

Fuckity fuck fucknutz!!
KashDinero
KashDinero
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Indeed it can
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 pm

KashDinero wrote:IC @$ Ma$$Dinero: Hmmm.. Let's see if this place can handle a few powerslams and F-Bombs!

Fuckity fuck fucknutz!!

Mr. Blood: Motherfucker you think you can fucking swear your fucking cocky prick? Get your sister-fucking buck-fucking-teeth-having ass the fuck out of my goddamn way you motherfucking cock-sucking-assmunching bitch-boy.
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh boy, what did I start?
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rilla Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Can we post a part of a show, to see how it'll look on here?

Rilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:58 pm

sure, go for it!
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rilla Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:05 pm

*Matt Elder's music hits as the giant comes out to a huge amount of boos from the crowd. The intensity in his eyes just shows that he doesn't give a damn about those boos, and he stands on the stage as the crowd's booing slowly dies down.

However when the next man emerges, the crowd are going absolutely mental as they're causing a huge amount of racous at the sight of the Evolution Champion. Shaz comes out rocking a grey Ralph Lauren jumper along with grey trackies to match the jumper. He's also wearing white Nike Airmaxes along with a red Dope snapback.
Shaz & Elder walk down the ramp as both men slide into the ring with mics each.*

Pentalion: Well these aren't the two most popular guys on Rage right now, that's for sure, as with Van Hooligan X, they've been continuously and unfairly favored by our General Manager as of late over pretty much everyone else.

Kingmaker: Well I happen to think that it's a bit unfair of you to say that. John Clevelry is the man in charge of the direction of this brand, and if he thinks that these three are the money makers, the ratings bringers, then that's for him to decide.

Shaz: When you get on the wrong side of the boss... you can't just expect things to go the way you want them to. Most people talk as if John Cleverly's an evil mastermind trying to be unfair towards some superstars on Rage, but those people couldn't be more false. Cleverly's simply just making them pay the price, for the wrong that they've done.

And the same people have been saying that I suck up to Cleverly all the time- well let me clarify something... I'm NOT an ass kisser. I'm NOT a puppet for Cleverly, and he DOESN'T pull my strings. Hell, I don't even like him- and he knows that. But that's what he likes best about me, because he knows that just because I don't like someone- it doesn't mean that I don't show them some appreciation for the things that people do for me.

*Crowd boo, and chant You Kiss Ass as Shaz smirks*

Shaz: Equality's such a strong word- but when in wrestling, it doesn't mean a damn thing. You can't be ANYBODIES equal- you've always got to strive to be the best. So when people complain about Cleverly not showing equality- take a look at yourselves for once.

When I come out into the arena, you guys boo me out of hate. When Ryan Wells comes out, you cheer him like he's some sort of superhero! Where's the equality in that? Aren't you people technically favoring a superstar over another? The amount of IGNORANCE behind that just baffles the hell out of me.

*Crowd boo even more.*

Shaz: Unfortunately for you guys... Ryan Wells is done and dusted. After I beat him YET again at Fallout, there isn't a reason for him to challenge me for my title again. So Wells, don't waste your time by trying to play the big man and continue our rivalry- because while you may have something to prove against me...

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE AGAINST YOU.

*the crowd boo*

Elder: Its well documented that myself and Mr Cleverly haven't always got on, It wasnt personal............It was business. I could see what he couldn't......At first!

Now things are a little differant, He's driving this company in the direction it should be, He's making the decisions which puts money in my pocket, Now I cant Rock the Ralph Lauren like Shaz here...Im more of a vest a military boots guy but its nice to know if I want to buy some air max that i have the bankroll to do so. Cleverly isn't doing whats best for business he's taking care of the business. Now listen in close because this is what alot of people don't realize...Some people try and make it in the industry when others.....Like us ARE the industry! Its why we flourish and evolve into what we are today.

We evolved and were still here when so many others like TBOZ, and Wells have either gone or are falling off the map!!! Now don't misquote me here, I hope Wells doesnt fall off the map. I hope he is here every week..So his sweet arse girlfriend is in attendance because believe me with half a chance I'd leave her jelly legged for life after 20 minutes on that.

*Crowd Boo in disgust at Elders comments*

Elder: Now Cage.... you don't realize your done, Why on earth should you have been part of the show at Fallout? at Destinys Calling I stole the show, I demolished you, I sold all the repeat PPV's...I made money. You on the other hand was a loser....A mannequin to be thrown around by The Legend of Legends. I was rewarded with a chance to take my title from Carlin so what makes you think you deserved the reward of a big pay day at Fallout? Maybe if you shown abit of fight, abit od courage and made it a competition for me at Destinys Calling you would have been rewarded...

Like I have....

After my performance at fallout, and the circumstances for which the match ended Mr Cleverly would like me to announce on his behalf that at In Violence We Trust Willy Carlin will defend MY title against a The Legend of Legends Matt Elder.

*Crowd break out in uproar after learning the announcement*

Elder: IF YOU IGNORANT PRICKS WOULD SHUT UP FOR A FUCKING MINUTE ILL FINISH WHAT I GOT TO SAY!!!!

*The crowd break out in more boo's, Elder goes and sit on the turnbuckle and waits for them to finish*

Elder: Now, The day just gets better and better. Ive built a career around Violence, and i gotta be honest This PPV is made for me, IN VIOLENCE THIS LEGEND TRUSTS! And whats better our match will have no limits, No count outs, no DQ's.....There will be NO RULES!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

Can you just imagine what Im going to do to your little hero? To the guy that defends the little people? IM going to destroy your Robin Hood and theres no a thing anybody can do about it!!!!!

Pentalion: Well, the champion is not going to stay silent after what has just happened.

Kingmaker: Will he back up his big mouth with actions?

Pentalion: He always does!

*Great pop for the World Heavyweight Champion, who enters with the belt around his waist. He poses on top of the ramp and salutes the fans before going down the ramp quite quickly into the timekeeper area, where he gets a mic. He enters the ring and takes the mic up to his lips*

Carlin: I have a question. How long do you plan to keep on ranting about you two not having Cleverly's hand up your ass and repeat everything he wants you to say? Because it was boring three weeks ago when you started doing it. Let's be honest, you have admitted you can't stand the guy, yet you play his game because he is partial to you. I'm not surprised. Being the good guy is totally out of fashion these days. In the Era of Ego, anything that it is not “me, me, me” is seen as stupid. From politicians cutting people's salaries while raising their own, to executives firing people while their companies announce record profits, passing through, and I know this hurts, priests abusing children and stealing people's babies in the name of faith who aren't being sent to trial, the figure of the good guy is ridiculed and mocked. The villain is much more interesting. That's why you two decide to align with someone you despise: to benefit from it.

*Fans cheer, despite the religious attack*

Carlin: Humanity has realized that we are far from perfect. We are a chaotic mixture of good and bad feelings, one can be angel and demon, depending on their actions, and that's pretty likable, because we see it as being human, with all our greatnesses and all our failures. I know I'm far from perfect. But that doesn't mean I should stop doing what I feel is right. And whether you like it or not, that includes backing Cage and Wells.

*Fans support Carlin on his claims.*

Carlin: I'm going to be clear about something, even if you *points to the fans* don't like it: Cleverly is smart. *Fans boo * You know why? Because he knew he would hurt Malcolm more by not letting him compete at Fallout than any damage Mark Dimension could cause him, and we know the G.O.D. can provoke incredible amounts of pain. You know, Cage is a great professional, and would have taken all damage he could resist from Dimension, even if he had to quit for it. But not being able to prove the world how talented he is hurts Cage deeper than whatever he has to endure in the ring. Cleverly knows it, so he called off MD vs. Cage. I just hope Dimension is pissed enough to send Cleverly through a table, and knowing how many fucks Mark give about anyone, I'm pretty sure he will.

*Fans cheer and even chant Mark Dimension.*

Carlin: So, Malcolm, I feel your pain, because if that happen to me, I would be as pissed as you. Same as I understand Wells. I'm not going to enter any debate about how any pair lives their relationship, but having a man like Van Hooligan X, who doesn't give a single fuck about Ryan's girl, except that he can piss Wells off, trying to hit on her is goddamn disgusting. I would have done the same. I know there are people that live their sexuality in a much open way, and I don't mean hetero vs. homo relationships, but faithful/unfaithful stuff, and I respect that, but this is a man who is trying to hit on a girl just to piss her partner off. That's ridiculous. I would have done the same, anytime, anywhere.

*Lots of fan support for this.*

Rilla
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rilla Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Had to erase the videos, new users can't post links for seven days.

Rilla
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Rilla wrote:Had to erase the videos, new users can't post links for seven days.

I'll see if I can correct that.
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by KashDinero Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Asher wrote:
KashDinero wrote:IC @$ Ma$$Dinero: Hmmm.. Let's see if this place can handle a few powerslams and F-Bombs!

Fuckity fuck fucknutz!!

Mr. Blood: Motherfucker you think you can fucking swear your fucking cocky prick? Get your sister-fucking buck-fucking-teeth-having ass the fuck out of my goddamn way you motherfucking cock-sucking-assmunching bitch-boy.

Ma$$Murda: Listen up, CuntChops, there ain't a motherfucking motherfucker on this vomit filled shit hole of a planet who can fucking drop expletives like me. Why don't you do what you do best and stick to cum-guzzling Mr Blacks rancid jizz after sucking on his fucking shrivelled up cocaine infected dick, you ignoramus of a fuckfaced degenerate. I've told you once, and I'll tell you a-fucking-gain; I couldn't give a thirty three point three second wank about the scuzzy shite that drizzles out of your cum-dumpster of a gob.

Now toss off and get back to shoving oblong shaped spikey fake dicks up your left arsehole, ya sweaty looking kiddie fucker!
KashDinero
KashDinero
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JismMan Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Jman: Something feels different. Why?
JismMan
JismMan
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegas_Bloodstone Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Rilla wrote:*Matt Elder's music hits as the giant comes out to a huge amount of boos from the crowd. The intensity in his eyes just shows that he doesn't give a damn about those boos, and he stands on the stage as the crowd's booing slowly dies down.

However when the next man emerges, the crowd are going absolutely mental as they're causing a huge amount of racous at the sight of the Evolution Champion. Shaz comes out rocking a grey Ralph Lauren jumper along with grey trackies to match the jumper. He's also wearing white Nike Airmaxes along with a red Dope snapback.
Shaz & Elder walk down the ramp as both men slide into the ring with mics each.*

Pentalion: Well these aren't the two most popular guys on Rage right now, that's for sure, as with Van Hooligan X, they've been continuously and unfairly favored by our General Manager as of late over pretty much everyone else.

Kingmaker: Well I happen to think that it's a bit unfair of you to say that. John Clevelry is the man in charge of the direction of this brand, and if he thinks that these three are the money makers, the ratings bringers, then that's for him to decide.

Shaz: When you get on the wrong side of the boss... you can't just expect things to go the way you want them to. Most people talk as if John Cleverly's an evil mastermind trying to be unfair towards some superstars on Rage, but those people couldn't be more false. Cleverly's simply just making them pay the price, for the wrong that they've done.

And the same people have been saying that I suck up to Cleverly all the time- well let me clarify something... I'm NOT an ass kisser. I'm NOT a puppet for Cleverly, and he DOESN'T pull my strings. Hell, I don't even like him- and he knows that. But that's what he likes best about me, because he knows that just because I don't like someone- it doesn't mean that I don't show them some appreciation for the things that people do for me.

*Crowd boo, and chant You Kiss Ass as Shaz smirks*

Shaz: Equality's such a strong word- but when in wrestling, it doesn't mean a damn thing. You can't be ANYBODIES equal- you've always got to strive to be the best. So when people complain about Cleverly not showing equality- take a look at yourselves for once.

When I come out into the arena, you guys boo me out of hate. When Ryan Wells comes out, you cheer him like he's some sort of superhero! Where's the equality in that? Aren't you people technically favoring a superstar over another? The amount of IGNORANCE behind that just baffles the hell out of me.

*Crowd boo even more.*

Shaz: Unfortunately for you guys... Ryan Wells is done and dusted. After I beat him YET again at Fallout, there isn't a reason for him to challenge me for my title again. So Wells, don't waste your time by trying to play the big man and continue our rivalry- because while you may have something to prove against me...

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE AGAINST YOU.

*the crowd boo*

Elder: Its well documented that myself and Mr Cleverly haven't always got on, It wasnt personal............It was business. I could see what he couldn't......At first!

Now things are a little differant, He's driving this company in the direction it should be, He's making the decisions which puts money in my pocket, Now I cant Rock the Ralph Lauren like Shaz here...Im more of a vest a military boots guy but its nice to know if I want to buy some air max that i have the bankroll to do so. Cleverly isn't doing whats best for business he's taking care of the business. Now listen in close because this is what alot of people don't realize...Some people try and make it in the industry when others.....Like us ARE the industry! Its why we flourish and evolve into what we are today.

We evolved and were still here when so many others like TBOZ, and Wells have either gone or are falling off the map!!! Now don't misquote me here, I hope Wells doesnt fall off the map. I hope he is here every week..So his sweet arse girlfriend is in attendance because believe me with half a chance I'd leave her jelly legged for life after 20 minutes on that.

*Crowd Boo in disgust at Elders comments*

Elder: Now Cage.... you don't realize your done, Why on earth should you have been part of the show at Fallout? at Destinys Calling I stole the show, I demolished you, I sold all the repeat PPV's...I made money. You on the other hand was a loser....A mannequin to be thrown around by The Legend of Legends. I was rewarded with a chance to take my title from Carlin so what makes you think you deserved the reward of a big pay day at Fallout? Maybe if you shown abit of fight, abit od courage and made it a competition for me at Destinys Calling you would have been rewarded...

Like I have....

After my performance at fallout, and the circumstances for which the match ended Mr Cleverly would like me to announce on his behalf that at In Violence We Trust Willy Carlin will defend MY title against a The Legend of Legends Matt Elder.

*Crowd break out in uproar after learning the announcement*

Elder: IF YOU IGNORANT PRICKS WOULD SHUT UP FOR A FUCKING MINUTE ILL FINISH WHAT I GOT TO SAY!!!!

*The crowd break out in more boo's, Elder goes and sit on the turnbuckle and waits for them to finish*

Elder: Now, The day just gets better and better. Ive built a career around Violence, and i gotta be honest This PPV is made for me, IN VIOLENCE THIS LEGEND TRUSTS! And whats better our match will have no limits, No count outs, no DQ's.....There will be NO RULES!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

Can you just imagine what Im going to do to your little hero? To the guy that defends the little people? IM going to destroy your Robin Hood and theres no a thing anybody can do about it!!!!!

Pentalion: Well, the champion is not going to stay silent after what has just happened.

Kingmaker: Will he back up his big mouth with actions?

Pentalion: He always does!

*Great pop for the World Heavyweight Champion, who enters with the belt around his waist. He poses on top of the ramp and salutes the fans before going down the ramp quite quickly into the timekeeper area, where he gets a mic. He enters the ring and takes the mic up to his lips*

Carlin: I have a question. How long do you plan to keep on ranting about you two not having Cleverly's hand up your ass and repeat everything he wants you to say? Because it was boring three weeks ago when you started doing it. Let's be honest, you have admitted you can't stand the guy, yet you play his game because he is partial to you. I'm not surprised. Being the good guy is totally out of fashion these days. In the Era of Ego, anything that it is not “me, me, me” is seen as stupid. From politicians cutting people's salaries while raising their own, to executives firing people while their companies announce record profits, passing through, and I know this hurts, priests abusing children and stealing people's babies in the name of faith who aren't being sent to trial, the figure of the good guy is ridiculed and mocked. The villain is much more interesting. That's why you two decide to align with someone you despise: to benefit from it.

*Fans cheer, despite the religious attack*

Carlin: Humanity has realized that we are far from perfect. We are a chaotic mixture of good and bad feelings, one can be angel and demon, depending on their actions, and that's pretty likable, because we see it as being human, with all our greatnesses and all our failures. I know I'm far from perfect. But that doesn't mean I should stop doing what I feel is right. And whether you like it or not, that includes backing Cage and Wells.

*Fans support Carlin on his claims.*

Carlin: I'm going to be clear about something, even if you *points to the fans* don't like it: Cleverly is smart. *Fans boo * You know why? Because he knew he would hurt Malcolm more by not letting him compete at Fallout than any damage Mark Dimension could cause him, and we know the G.O.D. can provoke incredible amounts of pain. You know, Cage is a great professional, and would have taken all damage he could resist from Dimension, even if he had to quit for it. But not being able to prove the world how talented he is hurts Cage deeper than whatever he has to endure in the ring. Cleverly knows it, so he called off MD vs. Cage. I just hope Dimension is pissed enough to send Cleverly through a table, and knowing how many fucks Mark give about anyone, I'm pretty sure he will.

*Fans cheer and even chant Mark Dimension.*

Carlin: So, Malcolm, I feel your pain, because if that happen to me, I would be as pissed as you. Same as I understand Wells. I'm not going to enter any debate about how any pair lives their relationship, but having a man like Van Hooligan X, who doesn't give a single fuck about Ryan's girl, except that he can piss Wells off, trying to hit on her is goddamn disgusting. I would have done the same. I know there are people that live their sexuality in a much open way, and I don't mean hetero vs. homo relationships, but faithful/unfaithful stuff, and I respect that, but this is a man who is trying to hit on a girl just to piss her partner off. That's ridiculous. I would have done the same, anytime, anywhere.

*Lots of fan support for this.*

This looks damn good
Vegas_Bloodstone
Vegas_Bloodstone
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Robstar Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Robstar enters Efed Testing Barn. He picks his nose and wipes it on the wall.

"Well this is just FACKing great!" Evil or Very Mad 
Robstar
Robstar
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grind_Bastard Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Robstar wrote:Robstar enters Efed Testing Barn. He picks his nose and wipes it on the wall.

"Well this is just FACKing great!" Evil or Very Mad 

Robstar for DBIWC World Heavyweight Champion!!!
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehmix Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:19 pm

So this is a place...
Rehmix
Rehmix
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Rehmix Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Got to get the posts early! For the cause?
Rehmix
Rehmix
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum