Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division?

5 posters

Go down

Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division? Empty Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division?

Post by URATOOL Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Long time reader, first time poster. So be nice to me guys.

Let's face it. For a while now the division has been pointless. Truly pointless. With the exception of the first couple of months of AJs reign there has been no storylines, the matches are short and very simple. They've even abandoned ppv title defenses for several ppvs recently. 

So should they just scrap it. Keep a few girls around as valets, managers and 'girlfriends'. They can even still have the ocassional grudge matches in those capacities. But just scrap the farce of have a division.
URATOOL
URATOOL
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division? Empty Re: Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division?

Post by Robstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:05 pm

That's exactly what they should do. I mean, it's just token, isn't it? Having a womens division? To appease the PC/equality brigades. I guess it's a way to get around having tits and ass on a PG level that can't be construed as being exploitative.
Robstar
Robstar
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division? Empty Re: Should and could the WWE scrap the divas division?

Post by The Rainmaker Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 am

I'm torn, while it has been like absolute shit for the longest time I wish that they would put some effort into it and do it right. I thought the 3 hour Raw would rectify this but no joy.
The Rainmaker
The Rainmaker
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by URATOOL Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 pm

There has never been a good women's division in the WWE. There really hasn't. Even in the days of Lita and Trish it was a crap division. It just had to great performers in it. We saw an almost return to this last year when AJ and Kaitlyn's fued was almost great. Can you honestly saw you can remember a time when the division had 5 or 6 decent to great performers? 

So I say just stop trying to kid us that its a division and just scrap it.
URATOOL
URATOOL
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by thedag Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

leave them on tv until total diva stops then just give them a 30 minute show on the network.

thedag
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabers Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 pm

I believe it is fixable they have Paige and Sasha Banks on the development roster and if they really wanted to sign more Shimmer and Shine have great female talent there.
Cabers
Cabers
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down