Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store?

5 posters

Go down

When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store? Empty When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store?

Post by URATOOL Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:44 am

I seem to remember the good old days when those things were fucking solid. You could smack peoples heads against them, chuck people at them and nothing. They stayed in place. Hell it was a big big thing when someone got forced through one for the first time. Now they are just thin plastic sheeting. I go as far as saying Gladwrap would hold up to more abuse. Oh and did you see how many times the guys move the detached panels over the steel grates before performing certain moves. It was embarrassing.
URATOOL
URATOOL
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store? Empty Re: When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store?

Post by Asher Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 am

That seems to be one of the biggest things missing in today's WWE. Decent props. I don't know if the fired the guy that used to put it all together for them or what, but it's been an ongoing trend for a few years now. (I'd say at least since they burned taker)
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store? Empty Re: When did the WWE start buying pod panels from a local DIY store?

Post by Cabers Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Noticed that too tbh

Took more than a Brogue Kick when the EC match first debuted to break them.
Cabers
Cabers
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Reallarryleslie Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 pm

I remember Big Show getting put through one and that made since but now if someone sneezes it seems to break #SMH

Reallarryleslie
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Reallarryleslie wrote:I remember Big Show getting put through one and that made since but now if someone sneezes it seems to break #SMH
First, welcome. Yea, they used to mean something if you went through one.. Now.. seems like it always happens
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down