Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWA Official PPV Thread

Go down

SWA Official PPV Thread Empty SWA Official PPV Thread

Post by Krysys Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 am

Nick Michaels: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the premeire of SWA! This is War in The Ring! We are live and we have a huge show tonight as we introduce you all to the the faces you will see in SWA. Joining me tonight is Yuri Novak, Yuri, how ya dong tonight?

Novak: I am eager to see these guys in action! Can we kick things off now?

Michaels: Not quite, I am being told that the Board of Directors have a message for the fans in attendance.

B.O.D: Ladies and Gentlemen, we want you all to have fun tonight, enjoy what you see and most of all we want the men competing tonight to show us why they deserve a spot the top on the roster, why you deserve to wear a Championship that represents SWA. Tonight you make your mark. In 8 weeks we will have our next PPV. In 8 weeks we bring your SWA Road to Ruin. There we will crown our 3 Champions. Good luck.

Mia Lee: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your opening contest!

Michaels: Ladies and Gentlemen, if you are not aware this man is Kevin Mathews a former World Champion in several companies. He could very well be the man walking out of Road to Ruin as SWA Champion.

Novak: His mouth is as big as his talent is great, and that will make him a huge asset to SWA!

Kevin Mathews: Finally, Kevin Matthews has come home to the SWA! That's right, after weeks of constant mocking of my character and trying to "build me up" in that other company, I have decided it's time to go where the real champions belong, and that's right here in the SWA!

Fasten your seat belts because I promise to amaze you like you've never been amazed before! But that's besides my point right now. Tonight, I am here to officially proclaim that in eight weeks time I will be standing on top of the world as your new SWA Global Champion and nobody, NOBODY can stop me and the rage I have built inside for so long!
You wait and see!

Novak: Now this man has come a long way in his wrestling career folks, he is the next CM Punk or Austin Aries! He has a big future here in SWA!

Krysys: Kevin Mathews, I see even here your mouth is still as big. I guess somethings never change. You come out here and runs your mouth and talk about how at Road to Ruin you will win the SWA Global Championship? Funny, cause out of th guys on the roster, I don't think you are in the top 5 to be considered as the Champ.

It's ok though, You won't make it to Road to Ruin, because it's War in The Ring and tonight I will ruin you. These are the words spoken by me, The Reckless Avenger, Krytian Krysys. I only hope you can keep up with what I throw at you.

Michaels: Got to agree, tonight he gets the chance to prove why he is one of the best.

Mia Lee: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing first, from Ottawa, Canada weighing in at 240lbs, he is Kevin Mathews!

The fans give a warm reception for the name, but the silence is there.

Mia Lee: And his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada weighing in at 223lbs, he is "The Reckless Avenger" Krystian Krysys!

A bigger reaction for Krysys who does his straight edge gestures.

(Kevin Mathews/Cena VS Krystian Krysys/Punk)

Stop at 20:52

Michaels: Big crossbody there from Krysys! This could be it!

Krysys covers Mathews

NO! Kickout there from Mathews as Krysys gets to his feet. He grabs Mathews and sends him into the corner, Krysys runs and leaps, connecting with a huge knee right below the chin. The fans cheer as they think they know where Krysys is going with this, instead  he leaps on to the 2nd rope and than leaps off with a facebuster.

Krysys covers Mathews, but gets a 2 when Mathews gets his leg under the rope. Krysys smacks the mat in frustration as Mathews slowly rolls out of the ring. Krysys chases after  but runs into a wicked clothesline from Mathews who smirks before rolling back into the ring.

Michaels: The ring veteran that is Mathews, he knew he was in the perfect location to counter an offense from Krysys.

Novak: Indeed, that right there gave him a slight advantage over Krysys.

Krysys slowly slides back into the ring and Mathews quickly goes on the attack smacking and berating him, attacking Krysys accross the back multiple times before the ref pulls him off. Mathews shoves the ref a way and grabs Krysys, lifting him up and tossing him into the ropes, as Krysys comes back, Mathews grabs him and connects with a Belly to Back Suplex. Mathews covers Krysys, but only gets a 2 count. Mathews grabs Krysys by the hair and drags him over to the corner and smacks his head on the bottom turnbuckle. The ref moves Mathews giving him a warning, Mathews back a way but than quickly drives his boot into the skull of Krysys, repeatedly before the ref pulls him a way. He warns Mathews who ackowledges the warning before trying again, but than Krysys jumps out and spears Mathews right in the leg.

Mathews falls forward and hits the turnbuckle, Krysys quickly goes for the cover

NO! Mathews with a kickout much to everyone's surprise. Krysys pulls Mathews away and goes up to the top. He looks to the sky and gets the crowd going before leaping off and going for a 540 Corkscrew Senton, but Mathews moves and Krysys crashes to the mat like a car hitting a bridge.

Michaels: My god! He may have just cost himself the match!

Novak: He might be out, he might be seriously injured.

Mathews lifts Krysys up and drives several knees into his midsection before lifting him up and going for the Fallaway Slam, but Krysys turns and lands on his feet, he runs off the ropes and goes for a Spear, but is caught by Mathews who manages to grab him and hits a Brainbuster.

Mathews gets to his feet as the fans boo him. He seems unphased as he smiles before climbing to the top he looks down at Krysys before leaping off and connecting with a Frog Splash. He covers Krysys

Krysys gets his foot on the bottom rope, but Mathews pushes it off before the ref sees

3!

Mia Lee: The winner of this match, Kevin Mathews!

The fans boo as Mathews has his hand raised high, smiling as he celebrates his victory.

Michaels: Like it or not, that is a win for Kevin. Ref never saw Krysys put his leg on the rope.

Novak: I dunno, but Krysys is to his feet and he doesn't look to happy.

Krysys spins Mathews around and begins yelling at him. Mathews shoves Krysys away. Krysys pulls Mathews back and hits a right hand. The two begin to trade blows, Mathews tries for a big right hand, but Krysys moves and kicks Mathews in the ribs, lifting him up and connecting with a Vertical Suplex Piledriver. The fans are roaring as Krysys throws his arms out yelling at the crowd.

Last edited by Krysys on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

SWA Official PPV Thread Empty Re: SWA Official PPV Thread

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Mia Lee: The following contest is a Tag Team Match!

*The three men walk down the ramp as the lights flicker red and off. Smoke fills the arena as they arrive at the ring. They break apart and circle the ring. As the enter the ring, the lights go off. A single red spot light shines on the center of the ring.*

Marcus: Good evening, My name is Marcus Shaw and we are known as The Covenant. We have come to SWA with only one goal in mind. That goal is to reign over the souls the roam this place. I shall be your first and only SWA Global Champion. The men that join me in this ring will be your first and only SWA Tag Team Champions. These are not empty threats. These are promises and facts. We will reign over SWA. We will be the gods your pray to. We will be the kings that you bow before. You will respect us or learn to fear us. Those who choose to challenge our reign will be digging their own graves. For when you go in search of death, you will indeed find it. We will be your judge, your jury and your executioner. SWA is under the reign of us now until the final days of man.

Drake: My name is Drake Shaw and I am one half of your future Tag Team Champions. The Covenant is here to sit at the top. We are a unit of destruction with our sights set on over all control of SWA. Those souls who do not respect The Covenant, will be taught to fear it. The first title reigns of SWA will be from The Covenant and they shall also be the last. You shall never face just one man. For if you faces me or my brother Marcus or even my silent friend, you will face The Covenant as a whole. We tell you this so you may reconsider any thoughts of hope you may have. So that you can bury any doubt that we aren't as dominating as we say we are. The people of SWA will be wise to hand us what we desire now so that no pain must come to them. SWA is ours. This is how it shall always be.

Alistair: An age of darkness has come over SWA and we will do what ever it takes to keep it that way....

*The three men drop to their knees and with their arms out like a cross and looking to the sky before their demonstration is broken up by an unfamiliar song*

The music mixes with the sound of twin Harley Davidson engines as Black Blooded ride out, their custom choppers gleaming in the light, fire spurting up from the stage around them in beats timed to the music. Each man raises a fist high in the air to a roar from the crowds, as from behind Mr. Black Vivica stands up on the seat, raising her hands high in the air to try to wave to everybody. She hops back down as both men rev their bikes once more, before cruising down the ramp and circling the ring, their fists still in the air, expertly guiding their machines around the ring and the Covenant. Finally pulling in alongside the Commentary table they each grab a microphone before getting into the ring. The Covenant come to their feet, standing together across the Biker brothers.

Mr. Blood: Hey Assholes, while your down on your fucking knees praying, why don't you ask your fucking invisible sky-buddy for some fucking charisma, Hell, tell him Black wants to meet the Snuffleuppagus, while you're fucking at it you fucking wannabe crusader art-school fucking rejects.

Mr. Black puts a hand out on his brother's shoulder, stopping him.

Mr. Black: We didn't even introduce ourselves.

Mr. Blood: Who the fuck doesn't already know just who we fucking are? You gotta be hiding under a goddamn rock not to fucking know our fucking faces!

The shorter biker takes another glance at his brother's masked visage.

Mr. Blood: Well, Face.

Mr. Black: Even so, this is our first time out here in front of the bright lights in SWA, and it's obvious that had these holy-strollers over here actually knew we were here, they wouldn't have made such rash promises. You see gentlemen, we are the toughest two men to ever enter this industry, We are the Dominant Predators, that have risen time and time again in every environment the invisible and sometimes insane hand of fate guides us to. We are Black Blooded!

The crowd cheers, causing Mr. Blood to stop in the middle of raising his microphone up, staring at his larger brother.

Mr. Blood: The fuck? We in goddamn bizzarro world here or were these fucking fans as sick and goddamn tired of hearing the twinkle-tots run their goddamn mouths on and fucking on like they're trying to pitch some new fucking script for that fucking ass-paper known as Twilight. Hey fuckwits. I appreciate that even fucking fairies like you need a few fucking minutes to be special, but you're fucking boring us to goddamn tears! I was this fucking close to starting a goddamn swear jar just to break the fucking monotony!

The crowd cheers again, louder this time.

Mr. Black: We've found Valhalla, a place that appreciates our talents, it seems. Look boys, it works out like this. Y'all want to walk around and claim that your imaginary friend always wanted you to be a wrestler? Sure thing, you want to be all weird and creepifying? We ain't got no issue with that, however when you walk out here and start laying wild claims about the championships you think you're gonna somehow gain?

Mr. Blood: Then there's a fucking problem, assholes.

Mr. Black: You see boyos, the SWA Tag titles? You're looking at the men who'll hold those shortly. Just as we have in literally Every other organization we have fought for. We're Predators, that's what we do. Even my little girl here's a model of what it takes to be a champion, ain't that right.

Vivica: that's right Daddy!

Blowing kisses to the crowd, Vivica seems to revel in their reception from the SWA audience.

Mr. Blood: I mean god-fucking-damn. Who the fuck is going to look at you fucking weirdos and want them to be fucking champs anyway? Hell even fucking Mordecai was less fuck-ugly than you fucking three, what the fuck, the same asshole beat all you boy's faces in with a club? I bet if you fucking asked him real, real fucking nicely my bro here would tell you where he buys his fucking masks, you could help all of us the fuck out. In the fucking meantime, take that blah-blah judge-dredd meets Dungeon of Doom shit the fuck back to whatever fucking mark sold it to you and get yourselves a goddamn refund. Ain't nobody got time for that fucking bullshit.

Mr. Black: We could insult you both all night long, and indeed we intend to, however before we get to that, why don't we show you the true meaning of the Dominance you boys claim to espouse so well? Because quite frankly, you are looking at the Epitome of what it means to be the single most Dominant force in all of Professional Wrestling! Time to put up, or shut up boys.

Mr. Blood: You got the fucking balls to match your big goddamn mouths?

*The three men in the ring look down at Black Blooded with a look of annoyance. Marcus than starts to chuckle before picking up the mic.*

Marcus: We know very well who you pathetic souls are. You may have been successful in other promotions but you have never had to face us in the ring. Drake and Alistair will be the SWA Tag Team Champions whether you believe in or not. We are not making false promises, we are stating actual facts. You two will fall at our feet. These pathetic fans can cheer for you, but that is because they know nothing of true greatness.

*The fans start cheering for Black Blooded which serves in making Marcus and Drake laugh*

Drake: See! You pathetic fans are sheep. We mention those fools and you break out in you cheers. You see them and think that if people as pathetic as Blood and Black can be a champion then just maybe you can too. We have news for you fans and news for you Black Blooded, You're hopes and chances stop here. Me and Alistair will walk away from SWA as the first and only Tag Team Champions. 

Alistair: Now if you have any balls you will meet us in this ring and try to prove us wrong

*The three men drop their mics and motion for Black Blooded to come down to the ring*

Mia Lee: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 675lbs, Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, they are Black Blooded!

The IWC fans give a cheer, but the majority boo loudly.

Mia Lee: And their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Alastair Blaine, at a combined weight of 506lbs, Marcus and Drake Shaw, The Covenant!

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as the ref readies to ring the bell.

(Mr.Black/Undertaker and Mr.Blood/Kane VS Marcus/Edge and Drake/Christian With Alaistair/Rhyno)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEhahtM41M0
Stop at 8:29

Black wraps his hand across the throat of Marcus and lifts him up for a chokeslam, but the move is countered into a DDT from Marcus who goes for a quick pin

No! Kickout from Black who powers out of the pin and sends Marcus into the lap of the ref. Marcus is a bit taken back by the power of Mr. Black as he crawls over to his corner. He quickly tags in Drake who is a bit unaware of what to do. Marcus points over and tells him to get in their. Drake rushes over and leaps on to Black with a big splash. The 280lbs man hits hard and goes for the pin, but Mr. Blood rushes into the ring to break up the count. Drake gets up and the two trade blows, but Drake gets the upper hand and sends Mr. Blood inot the ropes, as he comes back Drake grabs him and hits a Flapjack catching Blood's throat on the rope. Drake runs off the ropes and nails Blood with a clothesline sending him over the ropes. 

Drake tries to go after Blood, but the ref holds him back. Alastair  takes advantage of the situation and nails a huge boot to Blood's face. The ref turns around sees Alastair near Blood and warns him off. Drake is all smiles as he points to Blood and nods. He turns around and sees Black standing in the ring. Drake's expression changes as he runs off the ropes and tries for a shoulder tackle, but Black doesn't budge as Drake hits him. Drake tries again and gets the same result. Drake now looks a bit annoyed as he tries for a third time, but this time Black nails him with a huge clothesline. Blood comes from no where, flying off the top and connects with a wicked elbow drop and the cover

NO! Alastair pulls Blood out of the ring and breaks the pin. The ref gets to his feet and yells at Alastair, he point to the back and tells him to leave now. Marcus and Drake are beside themselves as Alastair tries to fight back but the ref warns a disqualification if he does not leave.

Michaels: The ref ejecting Alastair from the arena for getting involved.

Novak: Good, now we see how the Shaw brothers do on their own!

Drake tags Marcus in as Blood gets back into the ring and is immediately hit with a Superkick from Marcus that drops him to the mat. Marcus walks over Black and taunts him, pointing to Blood, but Black interjects by grabbing Marcus by the throat. Black enters the ring, still clutching Marcus, he goes for a Chokeslam, but Marcus thumbs the eye, causing Black to let go. Marcus moves and Drake flies in the ring from no where and hits Black with a Spear! Drake and Black fly out of the ring.

Michaels: What a Spear by Drake! That took Black by surprise and sent them both out of the ring! 

Novak: It's all on Marcus now, he need to capitalize big time if he hope to win.

Marcus turns around into a right hand from Blood, who strike several times before turning Marcus around and going for a German Suplex, but Marcus manages to land on his feet. Marcus rushes toward Blood, but eats a shoulder to the face, Blood lifts Marcus for a Vertical Suplex, but Marcus manages to counter the weight and swing down with a brutal DDT. Marcus readys himself for a huge Superkick, stomping the mat as he waits for Blood to get up.

On the outside Drake and Black are to their feet, trading blows. Black manages to get a jab to the throat. Drake grabs at his throat to which Black quickly takes his shot, nailing Drake with a kick to the gut. He grabs him and lifts him up hitting his famed Black Death (Implant Buster) right on the mat. Marcus seems unaware of what is going on as Blood gets to his feet. Marcus tries for his Superkick, but Blood ducks under and spins Marcus around grabbing him and hitting the Blood Drop (Pedigree). Blood tags in Black and goes up top. Black grabs Marcus and set him up on his shoulder. Blood leaps off and connects with a Dropkick  that sends Marcus crashing into the mat!

Michaels: B.B.D.! This could very well be over!

Black covers Marcus

3!!

Mia Lee: The winners of this match Black Blooded!

Michaels: A hard fought match, Marcus and Drake have nothing to be ashamed of, they worked hard in this match even if there was a little under handed tactics involved.

Novak: Black Blooded win tonight and send a message to whomever else is in the back. They want the gold!
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Mia Lee: The following contest is set for one fall!

Michaels: I don't know a lot about this man, other than he spent the majority of his life as a dirt sheet reporter and now has turn to actually stepping inside the ring.

Novak: Joke man equals a joke wrestler.

*Ryan Clark comes out to the arena with his t-shirt reading "MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: U SACK!". Everyone immediately realizes that they should boo the mark. He just walks in the ring and smiles as he grabs the microphone.*

Clark: Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself to your humble eyes. I am "The Great One" Ryan Clark. Now as many of you may know by now that this is a new establishment and all I got to say is that this new place is great. Not cause of the most obvious and annoying answer...... YOU.

*Everyone goes on right on ahead and boos.*

Clark: No this place is great cause they get to have me in this establishment. I have you know that there were numerous promotions wanting my services in their establishment. However, I felt like signing up with SWA. Not cause of the "fans", but cause of the money. I'm not lying like any of this other phony good guys telling you that I'm here for and by you cause I'm not. I'm here to get my paycheck and keep up raising it every single time. Wanna know how?

*Every starts chanting "FUCK NO!".*

Clark: Oh, stop it. I'll gladly tell you how. By winning. Like what I'm going to do tonight. Cause I'm here to show "I'm The Best There Was, The Best There Is, The Best There Ever Will Be", so in order to do that I'll start my great winning streak tonight. So, as my close sources have told me, my first victim will be coming out in 3..... 2....... 1!

*No one comes out and the people chant "You Have No Sources!".*

Clark: Ooooppppsssss.... I meant in 3.....

The crowd cheers as finally someone shuts Clark up. That man is Murdock. A 6' 5", 300+ pounder who has muscles on his muscles. He has a commanding presence as he heads to the ring and picks up a mic placed for him in the steel ring steps before entering the ring and coming face to face with Ryan Clark.

Murdock: Let's get one thing clear, jackass. I take no cue to when I need to come out. Your little countdown only served to piss me off and for that I'm gonna take my sweet breaking you apart.

Crowd cheers

Murdock: See I'm a true test to the key word this company stands. Being savage. Unrelenting. Unmerciful. Why? Beaus I can be. I aim to destroy all those that stand between me and greatness. Right now the unlucky bastard to stand before me is you. So why I'll do to you tonight, isn't for these fans and it isn't to make you look bad because believe me you do that all by yourself, oh no, it's to ensure your pain and suffering sets the standard of agony and misery all before me will suffer.

Crowd boos.

Murdock: I am Murdock and I am her to brutalize those who don't deserve my spotlight, my moments of glory and my path greatness. Your career ended the second you were out up against me. Because being savage is my specialty and that makes me the most dangerous man in SWA. Enjoy your trolling, Clark because after tonight, the world will thank me for ridding it of you.

Michaels: This man just looks menacing. I feel sorry for his opponent tonight.

Novak: I don't I can't wait to see the destruction!

Mia Lee: Introducing first, from His Mother's Basement he is Ryan Clark!

Massive boos are heard from the crowd as Clark smirks

Mia Lee: And his opponent, from Elmo, Missouri weighing in at 305lbs, he is Murdock!

A louder reaction is given and a "Mess Clark Up" chant is heard

(Murdock/Kane VS Ryan Clark/Ryder)

Star at 1:49 Stop at 8:26

Michaels: Devastating Chokeslam from Murdock! This match has been heavily ruled by Murdock, if Clark wants to win he will need to pull something big out of his bag.

Novak: Clark has no chance of winning. Murdock has just destroyed Ryan.

Murdock lifts Clark from the mat, peeling Ryan from the canvas. Murdock lifts Clark up and hits a Powerslam dropping Clark hard to the mat. He covers Clark

NO! Clark somehow kicks out and the fans boos loudly. Murdock gets to his feet, looking annoyed and frustraited. He lifts Murdock up and gets him in a Fireman's Carry, he turns him around, but Clark counters the move and nails a wicked DDT, driving Murdock to the mat. Clark quickly goes in for the cover

Nope, Murdock powers out of this and tosses Clark off of him.

Novak: Really? He thought that would do it? Murdock is a beast, a simple DDT won't do the trick.

Michaels: Well, he has to try, doesn't he?

Clark runs at Murdock and lands with a clubbing blow, hitting right and left at Murdock as he tries to get to his feet. Murdock goes for a kick and lands a big kick to Clark's head. Murdock catches Clark and gets him back in the Fireman's Carry. He swing him around and hits a powerbomb, drilling Clark into the canvas with his Brutal Bomb! He covers Clark

3!!

Mia Lee: Here is your winner, Murdock!

Novak: Anyone with half a brain saw that coming!

Michaels: I dunno, Clark put up quite the fight tonight, it just wasn't enough.
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Mia Lee: The following contest is a Tornado Tag Team Match!

The crowd is a little silent as the theme of the unknowns plays through out the arena. Suddenly loud cheers and boos are heard as a man starts to walk through the crowd. The other side if the arena comes to life as a second man makes his way through the arena. The two men come over the barricade. The bigger of the two men lets out a roar as he meets up with his partner.

Michaels: I don't know who these two are, but they certainly have a presence.

Novak: Coming through the crowd? Now where have we seen that?

The crowd is torn between cheers and boos as the music plays and on stage appear an unknown duo, a man of great stature probably 6' 7'' and a smaller one around 6' 3'', who head to the ring and pick up mic place for them on the steel ring steps as they enter the ring. Soon the smaller of the two speaks...

Bishop: We are Law and Order.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction

Bishop: We are the epitome of what it means to truly make it in this business the right way. We've always started from the bottom and worked our way to greatness. Whenever anyone believe they came come in to our house and demand the instant spotlight we've earned, that's when we teach a little lesson that in the wresting world and life in general, everyone needs a little Law and Order. To be set in their rightful place, even they if they need to be put there by force and that is our mission. 

Crowd boos at their mission but some cheer seeing the logic in their words

Bishop: People like to talk about injustices in the wrestling world and there are many but those who do not take action enable the cycle of the injustice continuing but that ends with us. We stand firm in our belief. You earn your place. You pay your dues and if you're lucky enough you're forever remembered as one of the greats, but if you think you can ride the fumes of your success in other places here in SWA, you're in need of a little Law and Order courtesy of Garrett Bishop and...

The taller of the two men now takes pleasure of introducing himself to the world.

Welch: Leo Welch. You see, Garret here is the law. He says what most be done, and I, the man of order, make sure they are followed. Law and Order is not just some phrase used in TV. It has a meaning and it will not go unfollowed. Those who choose to take short cuts, and those who choose to break the rules will answer to us. Tonight, Jesting Madness have the privilege of seeing what we are capable of.

A cheer for Jesting Madness is heard

Welch: Yes, cheer for them. For tonight an example has been made. Jesting Madness a team known for success somewhere else, believe that they can gain dominance here just because of who they are. This is not the case. Tonight we, Law and Order will cast judgment on the unfair treatment this team will no doubt receive. Tonight, we prove that although Justice may be blind, it is not weak.

The crowd instantly comes alive as the men known as Jesting Madness make their way out to the ring. The crowd is hot as these tBryanwo men make their way down to the ring.

Michaels: If you don't know who these two men are, or have never seen them in action together, you are in for a treat! Known across the world as one of the most unique and awe inspiring tag teams of the last 5 years, they reunite tonight and they look to take SWA by storm!

Novak: I look forward to seeing what they do tonight as they haven't teamed together in a while.

Fans cheer for the legendary tag team as Grind and Carlin enter the arena, stopping on top of the ramp, listening to the fans reaction before raising their arms in the air as salute, which provokes more cheers. Grind is clearly holding the Twittah Machine in one hand. They go down the ramp, Grind all inscrutable, Carlin asking for more cheers, and some high fives here and there. Grind enters the ring while Carlin collects a mic. Jesting Madness go to confront Law and Order, staring at them in the eye but not saying a single word. The take a step back and Carlin clears his throat and makes a passable voice mimicking:

Carlin: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is obviously not Paul Heyman, and this man by my side is not Brock Lesnar, but he is a beast incarnate too. Returns to his normal voice.  I'm William Carlin and this man is not a client, but a friend, Grind Bastard. This is SWA's first night, and we are gald to be making history here.

Crowd cheer.

Carlin: So, these two guys here are called Law and Order, and like it or not they come here with the right attitude, ready to make an impact and fearing nobody that comes their way.

Mixed reaction as Grind types something before handing the Twittah machine to Carlin.

Written Grind: But they made a couple of points we want to address.

Carlin: That's it. First, you, Garrett Bishop, you've said you've made your way to greatness from the bottom, and I like that. But you are somehow implying that we didn't. That we didn't payed our dues before becoming champions, that we've gotten everything in a silver platter, ready for us to take. You're wrong. We fought our way up, and we fought to stay there as long as possible. There's no injustice in the fact we were champs for eight months during 2012. We fought for the spot, we earned it, we won the belts and bust our asses to keep them around our waists, right?

Fans cheer for this.

Carlin: Second. You, Leo Welch. You were more clear in your message. You think we believe our mere name will makes us become champions here. Sorry, but we learned that lesson back in the day. We were overconfident in our abilities and we lost the EWNCW Blacklist belts against God's Grace. We were overconfident in becoming the number one contenders, and we lost against Hot Wasabi. The mistake is obvious. We won't repeat it. And there's another thing. This is SWA, which means it is a blank slate for everybody. We are at the bottom of the chain and have to climb our way up. We are not going to be the false modest guys and lick your boots. We know that you are great, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Fans cheer, as Grind types again.

Written Grind: But don't get us wrong, we know we are great too, and are ready to prove it.

Carlin: Yeah, that's the point. We come here in great shape, focused and title hungry. But until we don't test our strength against other teams, we won't know how good our chances are. So, we are ready to fight you right now. But hear me out, no matter if we win or lose tonight, we've come here with a single mission: we are going to bust our asses to become champions, and come Road to Ruin in eight weeks, we will be SWA Tag Team Champions.

More cheering as Grind types.

Written Grind: And that is not a threat, that is a goddamn promise.

Mia Lee: Introducing first, from The last House on The Left of The Arkham Asylum, weighing in at a combined weight of 490lbs, Grind Bastard and William Carlin, they are Jesting Madness!

A massive ovation is heard for the duo, who seem a bit surprised by it all.

Mia Lee: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 519lbs, they are Garrett "The Law" Bishop, "The Man of Order" Leo Wlech, Law and Order!

A mixed reaction heard from the crowd as Welch and Bishop seem ready to take on the veterans.

Grind/Kane and Carlin/Bryan VS Welch/Reigns and Bishop/Rollins
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1024jz_extreme-rules-2013-team-hell-no-vs-the-shield_sport
Stop at 7:32

Michaels: What a move from Bishop and Welch, and that might be enough to pick up the victory!

Welch covers Carlin, as Garrett tries for a baseball slide on Grind. Grind catches Garrett and swings him around, causing him to collide with the announce table. Grind rushes in and breaks the pin. Welch gets to his feet and the two big men are now face to faceish. Welch tries for a big right, but has no effect on Grind.

Grind goes for a right of his own and Welch seems barely phased from the blow. Grind runs off the ropes, as does Welch the duo collide with a brutal clothesline to one another, taking them both down to the mat. Garrett starts to comes to as Carlin dives through the ropes, but Garrett catches him in mid-air and connects with a powerslam, driving Carlin through the announce table.
Michaels: Oh my! That could have effectively taken Carlin out of the match! Will this the outcome of the match?
Novak: Damn straight it will! Carlin is hurt, and it will effective his response time as well as his ability to connect with those submission moves.

Garrett crawls back in the ring and covers Grind

NO! Grind gets the shoulder up and breaks the pin. Grind gets to his feet and is hit with an Enzuguri from Bishop. Garrett goes to the top and dives off for a elbow drop, but Grind rolls out of the ring and cause him to crash down on the mat hard. Grind rolls back in and grabs Garrett by the throat, lifting him from the mat. Garrett fights out of the chokehold and drops to the mat as Welch flies from nowhere with a huge crossbody!

Michaels: Big crossbody from the near 300lb man! Wait.. Look!

Grind rolls through, still holding Welch. Gridn turns Welch around and with perfect persition nails a Double AA Spinebuster! Grind gets to his knee as Carlin re-enters the ring. Grind and Carlin share a look before walking over to Welch. Jesting Madness look in a Simultaneous Sharpshooter and Cattle Mutilation!

Novak: World Demise! A powerful and extremely effective submission with Grind looking in a Sharpshooter and Carlin applying that Cattle Mutilation! This match is officially over!

Michaels: Maybe, this is not over yet. However, if that hold is locked in much longer, this match will be going the way of Jesting Madness!

Michaels: What the..?

Novak: Oh boy..!

Grind and Carlin break the hold  as  they walk over to the ropes, waiting to see if Black Blooded will show themselves. The music stops and Carlin turns around just as Welch flies from nowhere and connects with Hand of Fate (Superman Punch). Grind is pulled down by Garrett with a roll up pin, with the help of Welch they cover Grind

3!!

Mia Lee: The winners of the match, Law and Order!

Novak: What the hell!? Jesting Madness were robbed!

Michaels: Why though? What was the reason for the distraction?
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Mia Lee: This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, The Great Unclaimed lands of Scotland's extreme western shores...in other words...Canada, weighing in at 300 lbs, please welcome, Spicy McHaggis!

Novak: Very little is known about this young man, but by the look of him he is not one to take lightly

Michaels: I look forward to seeing what he can do.

The crowd isn't sure what to make of the music, as on the top of the ramp the bagpiper appears, still playing as he stops on top of the ramp, marching in place to the song, giving the crowd ample time to take him in.

He is dressed in a red and green kilt, with a tartan going over his bare, hairy chest, his long red hair loose. Both of his hands are taped, however, indicating that either bagpiping is much more strenuous than previously thought, or the piper came to fight. Finally he stops playing, holding his pipes high like a trophy, as a new song comes up and he makes his way to the ring.

The kilted piper gets to the ring, handing his pipes off to a crewmember as he grabs a microphone and rolls into the ring, a smile on his face.

Spicy: Iffn ye heard the song, ye know me name. I'm Spicy McHaggis! But I dint come here just ta play a tune fer ye lot on me pipes. I came ta SWA ta fight. As ye can plainly see, I be in tha peak of health, comin as I do from a long line of brave Scottish warriors. From King Edgar, ta Tha great William Wallace, e'n on down ta Bonnie Prince Charlie. I be here ta show tha wrestlin world what a true man be lookin like, as it seems these o'erdressed and o'erwaxed fruit flies be all that's in me beloved sport these days.

The crowd cheers as Spicy roars.

Spicy: So then, Iffn ye be thinkin ye have what it takes ta bring ol Spicy down fer tha tree, come on down that ramp and face me, fer I fight wit honor, and am always ready ta throw down me mits.

Mia Lee: and his opponent, from Aliante, Nevada, weighing in at 156 lbs, please welcome...Daymian Bloodstone!

Michaels: Now I know about this guy, he is like watching a firecracker go off!

Novak: Followed by a massive car accident!

*The crowds begins to cheer as the song plays down. Daymian Bloodstone comes out from the back with a smile on his. The Mohawk sporting, punk rocking little man makes his way down the ramp shaking fan's hands along the way. He stops just short of the ring and looks at Spicy before entering the ring.*

Bloodstone: Now that my friend is one think ass accent!!!! I had a pretty hard time understanding you. But I did understand one thing and that was that you love to fight! Now you may be looking at me and thinking what's this little fella gonna do. Well I'm here looking for a fight!

*The crowd starts a YES chant at the thought of this match happening*

Bloodstone: Now I have nothing against ya, other than you being Scottish as I'm pretty Irish myself. The way I see it is that you are looking to fight and I am looking to fight so lets give these fans one hell of a match! Lets show everyone who deserves to be crowned the first SWA Global Champion. Cause I may be one little fucker, but I will push your Scottish ass too the limit. what do you say Spicy???

The scot rips his tartan off, throwing it to the crowd

Spicy: I say, RING THA DAMN BELL AN LETS DO IT!!!!!

McHaggis (Sheamus) vs Bloodstone (Bryan) (Ignore heel/face)
Start at 2:37 - Stop at 7:50

Novak: What a kickout by Bloodstone. This match has been quite physical so far. You gotta love that.

Bloodstone holds his back as he begins to rise. McHaggis is on his feet and lifts Bloodstone up and clubs him with a hard right before
Bloodstone replies with a huge left and now the two begin to exchange shots...

Bloodstone!
McHaggis!
Bloodstone!
McHaggis!
Bloodstone!
McHaggis!
Bloodstone!
McHaggis!
Bloodstone!
McHaggis!

Bloodstone land a punch to the jaw of McHaggis that reels him and uses his speed to connect a huge enziguiri knocking down McHaggis and going for the cover...1.................2.......- McHaggis powers out.

Michaels: Mchaggis showing that he is indeed much stronger than Bloodstone, but will that be enough!?

McHaggis shakes his head as he rises. Bloodstone has risen and climbed to the top rope stalking McHaggis. McHaggis now on his feet turns to Bloodstone leaping off the top rope but McHaggis is without fear and in a split second lifts his leg and drills Bloodstone with a Big Boot.

Michaels: Dear Lord, he beheaded Bloodstone!!

Novak: And now he covers...

1......2..........- Bloodstone kicks out but kicks McHaggis hard in the face, after doing so he grabs McHaggis' head and wraps his head around
it as he applies a Triangle Choke.

Novak: What a surprise hold by Bloodstone. He shows he has great resourcefulness.

Bloodstone has the hold locked in with great pressure. The ref asks McHaggis if he wants to quit but he refuses and shows his strength by grabbing onto Bloodstone's tights And lifting him up while locked in the Triangle Hold before dropping to a vicious Powerbomb. Both men are now exhausted on the floor.

Michaels: This could've been the moment McHaggis had to win but both men are exhauted. This has been a brutal match and the ref may have to end it by countout.

Both men rise to their feet as best they can before the ref's count reaches 8. McHaggis drills his knee into Bloodstone's gut and tosses to the ropes to force him off the rebound. McHaggis goes or another big boot but Bloodstone ducks under his legs and rises quickly to kik the back of McHaggis' knee forcing him to kneel and allows Bloodstone to connect a reverse DDT before going to th top rope and launches off to connect a Corkscrew Moonsault and covers....1...............2................3!!!

Mia Lee: Here is your winner....Daymian Bloodstone!

Novak: Wow, can't say I'm not surprised. 

Michaels: Bloodstone pulled out everything he had and showed size is not the only thing that matters
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Mia Lee: Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is your War in The Ring Main Event of the Evening! This match is set for one fall and is the Open Challenge match!

Michaels: Now here comes a man that the fans love, and the Board of Directors want to keep happy. They gave him an open challenge match so he can face anyone in SWA. Should be interesting.

Novak: Why though? Is this guy really so great? I don't think so.

Back in Black hits and, to a predictably raucous reception, Jman, in a "#RobstarForWorldChamp" T-shirt and his ratty Phillies ballcap, comes through the curtain, a bemused look on his face. J gives an idle shake of his head as he hustles down the ramp and slides into the ring. There, he gets up and grabs a mic from a stagehand, having a laugh as he does. Finally, J acknowledges the crowd and speaks.

Jman: Well, shit, it’s a wrestling ring, a hot microphone, and a solid little sellout crowd. SWA can’t be all bad, huh?

J gets his cheap pop, chuckling at it, before talking again.

You give me those three things and I’ll generally be a’ight, but, man, management around here doesn’t seem to realize how little I care about all the other horseshit. Since they decided to start this promotion, the so-called “Board of Directors”….

There, J makes a wanking motion with his left hand, busting up the crowd.

…have done nothing but kiss my ass. Me! The old guy! The guy they’ve seen walk out on this business two times over! Apparently, I’m their hand-picked money man.

Fine. I’ve carried that mantle before and I’ll do so again. What I won’t do, though, is be patronized by anyone. Letting me come out here and choose my opponent for this main event-as the Board of Dingleberries have done-is nothing but patronizing.

Some fans have turned on J now, but he doesn’t seem to give a damn.

See, I owe SWA’s suits absolutely nothing. They need me far more than I need them. IWA and EWNCW pay my bills-and my weed habit, if we’re shooting-just fine.

“So, why show up then, J?” You ask. That’s really simple. Because of the boys in the back, because of you fickle sumbitches in the seats, and, quite honestly, because getting on this mic and talking shit for the last five minutes was too much goddamn fun to pass up.

The crowd back with him now, J laughs before finally composing himself and taking on a serious tone.

So, suits, you guys can eat it. You want me to pick a opponent? Good. I’ll do the exact opposite of that. Here’s the deal; first guy through that curtain main events’ this thing with me. Not for the limpdicked Board or the soul-sucking advertisers, but for us and these people.

Michaels: I don't recognize that music..

Novak: But I recognize that guy!

The fans give a mixed reaction to the unfamiliar music, but then more boos are heard when Darius makes his way out onto the stage. Darius makes his way down the ramp, blowing past fans as they reach out to him. He makes his way to the timekeepers booth, takes a microphone, then slides into the ring.

Darius: Well what a surprise ... JMan is out here getting his nose all brown from kiss assing the fans. I expected more from you. This is a new company. A new start. You can be whoever you want to be now, JMan. No one wants to see the same, boring, old, Mr. Kissass gimmick. Come on now, man. Stop sucking up to these leeches.

The fans start to boo loudly at Darius.

Darius: Take advice from me. I'm going to be me. I'm not going to be fake. I'm not going to be the hero they want, the hero they need. I'm not going to be their false prophet sent down from the gods above, to right their wrongs, or send them home feeling warm and happy. No, I'm here to be real and I'm here to fight.

I've always wanted to fight you, JMan. I've always felt like it was something that needed to happen. Tonight, I get that chance. You issued an open challenge; I'm here to accept it. Right here, right now. JMan vs. Darius. You can't back down now.

Bring it, brown nose.

Mia Lee: Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 205lbs, he is Jman!

The crowd lets out a loud roar for Jman who raises an arm.

Mia Lee: And his opponent, from Albany, New York weighing in at 245lbs, he is Van Darius!

The crowd is booing like crazy as Darius smirks staring down Jman. Jman turns around for a second, and Darius tries for a cheap shot, but J counters with a right hand, dropping Darius to the mat. J smiles at Darius and says it won't be that easy for him. Darius gets back to his feet and the two lock up. J manages to get a neck hold applied, but is shot off by Darius. J comes off the ropes as Darius tries for a clothes line, but J ducks underneath. He comes back and nails a dropkick, right on the chin of Darius,  whom quickly rolls out of the ring.

Michaels: This one has started off quite interestingly. Darius was hoping to catch Jman off guard but that didn't seem to happen.

Novak: Darius seems a bit frustrated early on, but I am sure he will get over it.

The ref is at a count of 5 as Darius finally starts to get back in the ring, but he drops off for a second as he stares down J. Finally as teh ref reaches a count if 8, does he enter.

(Darius/Edge VS Jman/HBShizzle)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10w1f9_edge-vs-shawn-michaels-royal-rumble-2005_sport
Start at 2:57 Stop at 15:55

Michaels: Spear from Darius! What a move!

Novak: This match has taken so much out of both men, he better hope this does it.

Darius covers J

NOOOOO!!!! On instict alone, J manages to kickout. Darius cannot believe it, the spear is one of his main moves to end the match and it wasn't enough! Darius looks angry, frustraited and furious as he gets to his feet and awaits J to get back to his feet.

J crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Darius charges for another Spear, but J moves and sends Darius through the ropes and right into the barricade. Crashing with full effect as he looks to be out. J looks down at Darius and sighs a bit of relief as he takes a moment to catch his breath and recover as much as he can. Darius starts to get to his feet, as J runs off the ropes and dives through connecting with Darius, shoving him back into the barricade. The ref starts to count both men out as J seems to have taken a shot as well in that dive.

Novak: Both men down, that was exactly smart by Jman.

Michaels: Anything to put on a show for the fans.

J starts to stir a bit
Darirus crawls to the ring as J gets to his feet and gets into the ring
Darius is pulling himself up
Darius just barely manages to get back into the ring before the ref hits 10. J climbs up to the top rope and points to the sky before leaping off for a Macho Elbow Drop, but Darius has the ring knowledge to roll out of the way and sends J crashing to the mat. Darius pulls himself up and smirks at J who is rolling around in pain. Darius slowly walks over to J and lifts him up taunting him and yelling at him. J pushes him away and connects with his Good Match, Let's Go Eat. (SuperKick). The crowd is roaring as J covers

NOOO!!! Darius just grabbed the ropes The crowd is on their feet, the announce team is on their feet as J is shocked. He stands in the corner and stomps his feet. The crowd knows whats coming, the arena knows that this is it.

Michaels: If he hits a second Good Match, Let's Go Eat. than this is over.

Novak: The word there, is "if".

J stomps and stomps as Darius gets to his feet. J goes for it again, but Darius sees it coming and ducks under. He grabs J and turns him around and slams him with a huge Spinebuster.

Michaels: That's gotta be it! It has to be over!

Novak: I gotta agree, no way J kicks out of that.

Darius covers J

NO!!!! It wasn't 3! The match is still going as Darius gets up and argues with the ref. The ref say J just slightly got a shoulder up before his hand hit the canvas. Darius yells and accuses the ref of a slow count. J grabs Darius and rolls him up for a pin

No! Darius kick out of the pin and both men are to their feet now. Darius tries to run at J, who leaps over Darius who hits the ropes and comes back only to get hit with a knee to the gut. J goes off the ropes and amazingly goes for a hurricanrana, but Darius counters the moves and lifts J up them plants him with a brutal Powerbomb. Darius slowly walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope. 

Michaels: From what I remember about Darius, he is not one known to use the top rope often.

Novak: He must have something up his sleeve.

J gets to his feet and Darius leaps off for a Diving Clothesline, NO! J hits the Superkick in mid air!! Darius crashes to the mat and the crowd is in awe as J covers Darius

NO!!!! DARIUS KICKS OUT !!! The crowd is off and going now with "This is awesome" and "Holy Shit" chants going J looks at Darius and cannot believe what is happening.

Michaels: What is it going to take to keep these two down? Move after move and neither man will stay down! The crowd thinks this is awesome and I agree!

Novak: No doubt, the right man answered the challenge to face Jman tonight.

J gets to his feet and signals for the end and lifs Darius up and tries for a 3rd Superkick, but Darius spins him around and connects with a Release German Suplex. Both men collapse and the crowd is still so into this match. Darius crawls over to J and covers him

kickout from J as Darius rolls back over. He starts to stir as he slowly gets to his feet. He shakes his head a bit just as J kip ups as the crowd roars. J turns and is blindsided with a huge Spearbuster (Spinbuster/Spear combination) that damn near breaks J in half as Darius goes for the cover

NO!!! What the hell does Darius have to do to win this match? Darius rolls out of the ring increasingly frustraited by his inability to put Jman down. J get to his feet and sees Darius on the outside, J rushes off and tries for a Suicide Dive, this time however, Darius sees i coming and moves over cauing to J to crash into the barricade. Darius wastes no time and sends J into the corner barricade hard. J starts to walk forward abit and his obliterated with a Spear sending J and Darius both though the barricade into the timekeepers area. The crowd is insane as the ref has no idea what to do. Until he seems to have received a message as he brings Mia Lee over. He whispers something to her and she nods. 

Mia Lee: The referee has just notified me, that per the instructions of the Board of Directors, this match cannot end via a count out!

The crowd goes insane by this as Darius gets back to his feet. He looks at the ref and is pissed.

Michaels: I think Darius was hoping to end this with a countout win, seems that won't be happening now.

Novak: Good! I want to see Darius win this one with a pinfall in the center of the ring!

Darius lifts J up and starts to drag him to the ring. J's face bleeding after his appears to have hit something in the timekeepers area. J elbows Darius several times in the gut and than somehow finds the strength to drive Darius into the announce table. Darius falls forward a bit, but J catches him and gets him on the announce table. He points to the sky and the crowd roars.

J slowly gets up to the apron and then climbs on to the top ropes. He breathes slowly obviously feeling the effects of the this match. He again points to the sky and leaps off and connects with the Macho Elbow Drop, driving Darius through the announce table!

Novak: C'mon damnit! That's the 2nd announce table destroyed tonight!

Michaels: This is just getting brutal!

Novak: Getting? It has been brutal! The only way things could be more brutal is if this was a legit Hardcore Match!

Both J and Darius are trying to get up, Darius seems worse for ware and J looks like he is having trouble breathing. Darius is the first one back into the ring, J enters right after and they are back into a lockup, this time though J turns it around and connects with a Snapmare and that drive a low superkick into Darius' face. J covers him

Wait! Darius reverses the pinfall with one of his own

He has the tights!!

3!!!

Mia Lee: The winner of this match, Van Darius!!

Michaels: The ref never saw Darius grabbing the tights.

Novak: That means it was all legal! Haha

Michaels: Legal or not J will remember how this match ended and I am sure this not the end for these two. Still, lets not let the end ruin what a great match this was and what an amazing first show SWA has had! This will do it for tonight we will see you soon!

The show ends with Darius standing on the ramp his arms raised high as J looks on in the ring.
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 am

Bump this up
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter