Drive By IWC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWA Official Discussion Thread

+8
SWA Board of Directors
JismMan
Asher
Zer0
Robstar
Rehmix
kevinganley
Krysys
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SWA Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zer0 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Asher wrote:
Spicy: Aye, Spicy McHaggis! Of the great Clan McHaggis! terror o' Nova Scotia and proud stock o' tha Highlands. Now, ye can pick a fight wit me.

Spicy sets his bagpipes down on a chair, taking another for himself as he pulls the Scotch out of his bag.

Spicy: Or ye can have a drink wit me. What be yer choosin?

Murdock: If he's too afraid to fight you, I will.
Zer0
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

SWA Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: SWA Official Discussion Thread

Post by kevinganley Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"
Clark: I love how undermined you are. I have inside sources that you include your momma's.............. VAGINA!!!! Twisted Evil
Matthews: Ooh nice comeback, are you going to ban me for calling you out?
kevinganley
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 pm

kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:Clark: Get ready to meet my greatness. You will all soon be banned from here thanks to me.
Matthews: Will you also be posting the same article 75 times in a day and consider it an "update"
Clark: I love how undermined you are. I have inside sources that you include your momma's.............. VAGINA!!!! Twisted Evil
Clark: Nah. I'll let you feel my glorious wrath first and then pull the almighty BANHAMMER! Clark knows best.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinganley Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
Clark: Nah. I'll let you feel my glorious wrath first and then pull the almighty BANHAMMER! Clark knows best.
Matthews: Yeah Clark does know best.....also check out my other website which contains the exact same news and my poor attempt to generate traffic
kevinganley
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Ok, so all the promos are out. The show is supposed to be 2 weeks from tonight
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
Matthews: Yeah Clark does know best.....also check out my other website which contains the exact same news and my poor attempt to generate traffic
Clark: You don't have the same info as me. You by here banned from not only this site, but from my life.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinganley Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 pm

TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
Clark: You don't have the same info as me. You by here banned from not only this site, but from my life.
Matthews: Oh, who's going to save me? Your crony Matt Boone?
kevinganley
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
TTC wrote:
kevinganley wrote:
Matthews: Oh, who's going to save me? Your crony Matt Boone?
Clark: *Grabs the phone* I don't need anyone's help.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Match #1 is finished, edited and formatted
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Working on match #2 guys.
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Clark: See, I shut that boy's mouth up.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandmaster Jellay Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:17 pm

A new e-fed, eh? Looks interesting.  Surprised
Grandmaster Jellay
Grandmaster Jellay
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Leo Welch: Law and Order is coming to wrestling. We will bring true Justice to those who deserve it.
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by SWA Board of Directors Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 pm

We here at SWA feel you fans deserve to see what we are bringing you, so here is the official card for SWA War in The Ring

SWA Official Discussion Thread - Page 3 RhcqsPS

Krystian Krysys VS Kevin Mathews

Black Blooded VS The Covenant

Murdock VS Ryan Clark

Jesting Madness VS Law and Order

Daymian Bloodstone VS Spicy McHaggis

JMan Open Challenge

SWA Board of Directors
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Krysys: So, I get to face loud mouth Kevin Mathews in the first match of the first SWA show? Awesome, I get to set the standard for SWA!
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:03 am

Krysys wrote:Krysys: So, I get to face loud mouth Kevin Mathews in the first match of the first SWA show? Awesome, I get to set the standard for SWA!
Clark: I don't need any sources for this remark, but I do have sources for this remark. YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! YOU CAN'T WRESTLE!
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Grind_Bastard Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:25 am

Here's the Jesting Madness, and they are in for fucking conquest.
Grind_Bastard
Grind_Bastard
The Midcard
The Midcard

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:43 am

Krysys

Leo Welch: Law and Order is coming to wrestling. We will bring true Justice to those who deserve it.

Bishop: We will bring about order and law in the wrestling world for those who don't respect this business and seek to have more than they deserve will face swift judgment and be sentenced to a great deal of pain courtesy of Leo Welch and Garrett Bishop.
Zer0
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 am

SWA Board of Directors wrote:We here at SWA feel you fans deserve to see what we are bringing you, so here is the official card for SWA War in The Ring

Murdock VS Ryan Clark

JMan Open Challenge

Murdock: Clark is the first of many to be in my path of destruction. Bring a stretcher, he'll need it after I massacre him with the Brutal Bomb.
Zer0
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:54 am

Grind_Bastard wrote:Here's the Jesting Madness, and they are in for fucking conquest.

Bishop: Believing that your fame elsewhere matters here in SWA will be your downfall. Your conquest was stopped dead in it's tracks when they put you up against my partner and I. We will bring you down to size and show you here in SWA you earn your place. Law and Order will reign over the almighty Jesting Madness. That's the justice SWA deserves.
Zer0
Zer0
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by kevinganley Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Krysys wrote:Krysys: So, I get to face loud mouth Kevin Mathews in the first match of the first SWA show? Awesome, I get to set the standard for SWA!
Matthews: Not so fast! YOU? We'll see about that!
kevinganley
kevinganley
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Spicy: Looks like I got meself a fight. I dun be knowin this bloodstone, ta me he be named like a scottish tampon. However if he be comin fer a fight, I be more'an happy to oblige.
Asher
Asher
Promoter
Promoter

http://dbiwc.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JismMan Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Working promos for multiple feds tomorrow, SWA included.

Jman: That's right. First guy to walk down that aisle gets a main event match.
JismMan
JismMan
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by TTC Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Zer0 wrote:
SWA Board of Directors wrote:We here at SWA feel you fans deserve to see what we are bringing you, so here is the official card for SWA War in The Ring

Murdock VS Ryan Clark

JMan Open Challenge

Murdock: Clark is the first of many to be in my path of destruction. Bring a stretcher, he'll need it after I massacre him with the Brutal Bomb.
Ryan: **BREAKING NEWS** There will be a stretcher and an ambulance awaiting for post-Clark and Murdock match. My sources claiming that it'll be 100% for that dipshit named Murdock. By the way, what kind of name is Murdock. That sounds like a Happy Meal's toy. Just my two cents you know.
TTC
TTC
The Indies
The Indies

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysys Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Show is in one week, promos are due back in 6 days
Krysys
Krysys
Promoter
Promoter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next